I didn’t get any reading done this weekend. I’m going through a big nonfiction phase, and haven’t read a novel since Small Town –– which I loved. Tim Pratt posted a list of the next 10 songs in his music player queue and invited others to do the same (no matter how embarrassing). I had so much fun playing, that now I’m applying the same principle to books and listing my to-read stack. This doesn’t included books I’ve actually started. Your lists are welcome.
So from top to bottom, here’s what’s piling up:
1. Chronicles, Vol. 1 Bob Dylan
2. Exuberance Kay Redfield Jamison
3. Overcoming Destructive Beliefs, Feelings, and Behaviors: New Directions for Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy by Albert Ellis
4. And the Dead Shall Rise : The Murder of Mary Phagan and the Lynching of Leo Frank Steve Oney
5. 100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed Mellisa P.
6. An Imperfect God: George Washington, His Slaves, and the Creation of America Henry Wiencer
7. The 9/11 Report : The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States